Work closely with product and engineering to develop strategy for data ingestion architecture, tools and processes…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an experienced DATA INTEGRATION ENGINEER to design, implement, test and monitor automated system for ingesting healthcare member, claims and quality data for a large healthcare company.
Other responsibilities include:
* Automate read, extract, transform, stage and load data processes using state of the art cloud-based tools
* Develop and build custom software and integrations for EMR interoperability with Hospitals and PCP offices
* Develop, construct, test and maintain data management systems using appropriate tools to perform data ingestion, transformation, cleansing and loading
* Integrate up-and-coming data management and software engineering technologies into existing data structures.
* Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
* Perform data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management or similar required
* 5+ years of experience as a data integration engineer or in a similar role
* 3+ years of experience with database design
* 3+ years of MySQL experience (No-SQL experience is a plus)
* 3+ years of programming/scripting experience
* 2+ years of experience designing, building, and maintaining data processing systems in a cloud architecture (AWS preferred)
* Experience with open-source data integration tools such as Pentaho, Talend and Mirth
* Experience with processing healthcare data required
* Experience with multiple ETL solutions/tools preferred.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US