We are looking for a recent graduate in IT or related field. The role of the Technology Intern is to assist and support the Steelers Technology Department in the maintenance and support of hardware, software and other systems. Responsibilities for the position include assisting in the identification, research and resolution of user technology issues in all areas of technical operations for the Steelers’ front office and Heinz Field. The role is full time for 1 year, with an optional second year (2 year max)
· Work with IT staff to field basic trouble tickets and service requests.· Responding to and handling the organizations Help Desk calls to completion.
· Assist with support of desktop and laptop computers, telephones, cell phones, and mobile devices
· Configure and distribute new desktop and laptop computers.
· Backing up, imaging, and re-imaging PC’s.
· Unlocking user accounts and resetting passwords.
· Plan, design and implement special projects at the direction of IT staff.
· Assist in hardware and software inventory.
· Other Duties as assigned.
· Basic knowledge of PC Hardware and troubleshooting hardware failures.
· Experience with Microsoft Office suite of applications.
· Experience supporting Microsoft Windows and Apple OSX/macOS.
· Knowledge and experience with the Adobe Suite of Products
· Be detail oriented and have excellent communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of computer networks (TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS) and Wi-Fi.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Development or a related field with a strong technical background.